Wednesday, July 26, 2017

DNA & the Origins of Peoples: The Armenians

ArmeniansWe are learning to use our new knowledge of genetics to support our understanding of even deep history.




Questions about DNA on 5/27/2018

My questions seem to be elementary ones about how DNA may relate to genealogy, family trees, and history.  They seem to relate much to the language of DNA; lots vocabulary to learn. I will probably make this my last list of DNA questions. Such questions to seem to multiply very rapidly. Still these questions in future studies should I decide to persue such studies. 

OK here is my list of questions:
~ What might DNA have to do with a healthy life? Oh no! this opens a new area of study. There is a lot to learn.
~ What does the D in DNA stand for?
~ What about the N and the A?
~ Why is DNA easily contaminated?
~ What are halogroups?
~ Why are "haploggroups" one word?
~ Do they have anything to do with Hopalong Cassidy?
~ Is it a fact that nuclear DNA may be obtined from both male and female progenitors?
~ What is nuclear DNA? Is it explosive?

I am getting tired of writing questions.  I will put other questions of this same list in other DNA post.