Wednesday, April 11, 2018

DNA Genesis - The Children Of Adam - National Geographic Documentary Fil...

A great introduction to DNA! 
I do not believe that we can be traced back to an original father.
Perhaps, theoretical, any single man can be traced back to a single man.



It is here I will put the last of my DNA questions:

~ How any tests or kinds of tests are there for DNA?
~ How are genealogies correlated to DNA results.
~ What else can DNA results be correlated to? Can they be correlated to a family tree?
~ How are common ancestoruncovered through DNA testing? What if most of my ancestors are uncommon?
~ What if the ancestors are dead? Is it really necessary to dig them up?
~ How can DNA testing help to provide a "time predictor" for the likely date of the most recent common ancestors of two related individuals?" Why might we want to do that?
~ Are there many DNA tests?
~ What else might it be useful for me to know about DNA?
~ What's endogomy?