Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Quotes III

 Mago Bill: Six Quotes which have a slightly Irish bent


Quotes:

            I cherish the creation of public space and services especially health, housing, and the comprehensive education system which dated give many of us ideas "above our station."

                    ~ Francis O'Grady, British Trade Unionist 1959



            Anyone who keeps learning stays young.

                    ~ Old Man Ford



            Learn, unlearn and relearn.

                    ~ anon.



            I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.

                    ~ Twain



            You can't make up an empty mind.

                    ~ McCourt, me, or a newsletter



            Let morals and values be an  important part of your education. The reality you make your own is even more important.

                    ~ From an Irish news letter I read



                                                                            rcs